KEBS/T006/2021/2022: PROVISION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER
The (Kenya Bureau of Standards) invites sealed tenders for Provision of Drinking Water
1. Tendering will be conducted under open competitive method (National Tender) using a standardized tender document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
2. Qualified and interested tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents during office hours from Procurement Office at KEBS Centre, Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road, Behind Bellevue Cinema Nairobi, on normal working days between 9.00 a.m. and 4. 00p.m EAT.
3. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased or obtained by interested tenders upon payment of a non- refundable fees of (1,000 Kenya shillings) in cash or Banker's Cheque and payable to the address given below. Tender documents may be obtain ed electronically from the KEBS website: www.kebs.org.
Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
Clarification of tender document A prospective tenderer requiring any clarification of the tender document may notify KEBS in writing through;
FAX: 020 609660/ 604031
to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
4. All Tenders must be accompanied by an Original Bid Bond of 2% of the Total tender sum and valid for 182 days from date of tender opening.
5. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted. 6 Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
KENYA BUREAU OF STANDARDS,
POPO ROAD OFF MOMBASA ROAD
P.O. BOX 54974 - 00200 NAIROBI.
Or be deposited in the TENDER Box at KEBS Centre Main Reception marked “TENDER BOX” so as to be received on or before 10.00 am on Tuesday 7 th December, 2021.
Click the Links below to download Tender Documents
- Tender Notice Supply of drinking water
- TENDER FOR PROVISION OF DRINKING WATER SERVICES
- Addendum No 1 KEBS/T006/2021/2022: PROVISION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER