- The KENYA BUREAU OF STANDARDS intends to prequalify contractors/Suppliers/Service Providers for OUTSOURCED SECURITY SERVICES-KEBS/T003 /2021/2022….
The purpose of this Tender is to ensure selection of reputable, reliable and competent security firm to offer timely and adequate security services to the organization for efficient service delivery It is expected that the Invitation to Tender will be made in SEPTEMBER,2021 Tendering will be conducted through National competitive tendering procedures using a standardized tender document and will be open to all applicants who prequalify.
- Qualiﬁed and interested applicants may obtain further information and inspect the Prequaliﬁcation Document during ofﬁce hours 0800 to 1700 hours at the address given
- A complete set of Prequaliﬁcation Document in English may be purchased or obtained by interested applicants upon payment of a non-refundable fees of Kenya shillings 1000/= in cash or Banker's Cheque and payable to the address given Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge.
- Prequaliﬁcation Document may be viewed and downloaded for free from the website kebs.org. Applicants who download the Prequaliﬁcation Document must forward their particulars immediately to
- Applications for prequaliﬁcation should be submitted by postal service, or hand/courier delivery, clearly marked envelopes and delivered to the address given below by Tuesday, 28th September 2021 at 10:00a.m. Alternatively, documents may be sent electronically to the email address
- Late applications are liable to be rejected.
- Address where to submit Applications
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
KENYA BUREAU OF STANDARDS, POPOROAD OFF MOMBASA ROAD
P.O. BOX 54974 – 00200 NAIROBI.
Download Document here
Download Addendums Here