Certified Firms Lists
NB: Click on the respective polices above to download.
The Kenya Bureau of Standards Certification Body (KEBS CB) is one of the leading Certification bodies in the East and Central African Region. It is wholly owned by the Kenya Bureau of standards which is an organization established by an Act of parliament, The Standards Act, Cap 496 of the laws of Kenya. It started its operations in August 2002.
| Personnel Certification schemes compliant with ISO 17024
OUR STATEMENT ON IMPARTIALITY
The Kenya Bureau of Standards Certification Body (KEBS CB) understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities.....READ
We are successfully implementing ISO /IEC 17021: Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of Management systems.
The CB is accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council, RVA and is recognized by the Kenya Accreditation Services (KENAS).
To promote industry competitiveness by providing internationally recognised conformity assessment services
To be a global leader in provision of certification services that deliver quality and confidence
- Treat our customers with dignity, courtesy and respect
- Acknowledge applications for certification within 7 days of receipt
- Use only competent personnel to carry out audit activities
- Conduct certification and surveillance audits as per the contract
- Acknowledge any compliant received within 7 days and ensure that appropriate correction and corrective actions are taken as a result
- Provide timely information on the audit and certification process and about certification status
- Keep client information confidential
- Give clients due notice of any change to the requirements for certification
- Upon request correctly state the status of the clients’ management system
- Responsiveness to complaints