- News (4)
- Upcoming Events (4)
- Tenders/EoIs (0)
- PUBLIC NOTICE : TO IMPORTERS AND TRADERS OF MOTOR VEHICLES IMPORTED FROM DUBAI ON THE REQUIREMENT FOR INSPECTION ACCORDING TO KS 1515:2000 SPECIFICATIONS
- MEDIA STATEMENT: STATEMENT ON THE DELISTING OF QISJ, THE INSPECTION AGENCY CONTRACTED BY KEBS TO INSPECT MOTOR VEHICLES IMPORTED TO KENYA
- 2015-09-06 » National Metrology Seminar 2015.
- 2015-10-30 » RADIOTRACER TRAINING AT KEBS .
- 2015-11-27 » SEMINAR ON QUALITY ASSURANCE IN LABORATORY TESTING .
Please visit next time
This is a mandatory mark for all locally manufactured products. Products with the Diamond Mark of Quality automatically qualify for the Standardization mark.
|This is a mark of quality for imported products.
|Standardization Mark||Import Standardization Mark|
|It is a voluntary (optional) mark of quality based on excellent performance of the products and is superior to all the other quality marks.
|This is a logo for foods that have been added one or more vitamins and/or minerals to correct or prevent a demonstrated micro-nutrient deficiency.
|Diamond Mark||Fortification Logo|
The Role of KEBS in Facilitating TradeStandards provide a common reference point for the assessment of the quality of goods and services. Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For business, they are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors and increasing productivity. They help companies to access new markets, level the playing field for developing countries and facilitate free and fair global trade. For more information CLICK HERE to download the document.
Other KEBS websites