The Post Holder will
- Provide leadership in Finance. Information and Communication Technology and Corporate Planning functions
- Spearhead the strategic planning/ reviewing and implementation process to ensure development of strategies that will ensure that KEBS meets its mandate to the various stakeholders, within the existing environment, in the medium and long term;
- Oversee the preparation of budgets and periodical performance reports, based on KEBS me
- Ensuring that the decisions of the Board and Management that relate to Finance, Procurement, Information Communication Technology, and Corporate Planning are implemented.
- Preparation and consolidation of annual budget.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and respond to issues raised by the auditors.
- Prepare and facilitate the printing of annual reports.
- Ensuring timely formulation of a customer driven Finance, ICT, Procurement and Corporate Planning plans.
- Drive the Divisions work plans & budgets.
- Ensure high level of staff morale and commitment to work in the Division through leadership, talent management and mentorship.
- Formulate organization strategy & oversee the mainstreaming of strategy implementation framework through the strategy office.
- Work with the Managing Director on the development and implementation of the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in developing new revenue lines/sources, specifically: assist the MD in identifying new funding opportunities and drafting prospective budgets and develop and maintain systems of internal control to safeguard the financial assets of the Bureau.
Minimum academic qualification:
- Bachelors’ degree in a Business related field e.g. Bachelor of Commerce or Economics and CPA (K) or CFA from a recognized institution.
- Professional training in Strategic Management will be an added advantage
- Member of a relevant recognized professional body
Relevant work experience:
At least (10) year’s relevant experience in a reputable organization five (5) of which must be at a Senior Management Level
- Excellent oral and written communication skill,
- Coordination and Leadership skills
- Well developed ICT skills with proficiency in computerized accounting systems